Revision as of 18:51, 12 August 2009 by Laibsch
- #oe - for discussions relating to the building and testing of Open Embedded and for debugging of the building of distributions with OE. If you need help with a distribution based on OE or a GUI environment shipped with OE, then PLEASE go to one or more of the following channels instead
- #angstrom - for discussions relating to the Ångström distribution.
- #openzaurus - for discussions relating to the OpenZaurus distribution.
- #familiar - for discussions relating to the Familiar distribution.
- #gpe - for discussions relating to the GPE handheld environment(GTK/X).
- #opie - for discussions relating to the Opie handheld environment(Qt).
- #openmoko - for discussions relating to the OpenMoko smartphone environment.
- #edev, #elinux - general purpose embedded development
There is also ibot, which gathers various information from the channels. Poke around. Channel-Logs
Conversation in those channels can be reviewed at:
- web interface to IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=oe%2Cangstrom
- Mac OS X: http://homepage.mac.com/philrobin/conversation/ | http://colloquy.info/ | http://www.pidgin.im/
- GNU/Linux, *BSD: http://www.irssi.org/ | http://www.xchat.org/ | http://www.pidgin.im/
- Windows XP: http://www.xchat.org/ |http://www.pidgin.im/
- Windows Vista/7: http://www.pidgin.im/
- Opie: Opie-Irc
- Firefox: Chatzilla (very easy to install and use)