Revision as of 20:26, 17 February 2011 by Crofton
- 2011-02-05: OpenEmbedded at FOSDEM'11 - We have a booth at Europe's finest F/OSS event. See you in Brussels!
- 2010-12-03: OpenEmbedded 2010.12 released
- 2010-09-20: OEDEM and eV General Assembly
- 2010-06-09: OpenEmbedded in Berlin! Meet us at our booth at LinuxTag 2010.
- 2009-11-07: Openembedded Developer Meeting 2009 in Cambridge, UK
- 2009-08-12: Openembedded gains ability to create Qt Embedded Linux SDK
- 2009-05-27: Palm is using Openembedded to build Palm webOS
- 2009-05-27: MontaVista is using OpenEmbedded in their MontaVista Linux 6 product
- 2009-03-31: OpenEmbedded opens the stable/2009 Stable branch. Special procedure is applied to it which results in better support for our downstream users.
- 2009-03-24: FOSS Aalborg in Aalborg, Denmark, with a focus on embedded software. Mickey gives a talk about OpenEmbedded.
- 2009-03-06: Always Innovating is using OE to build software for their Touch Book.
- 2009-02-19: KOAN Software company announces it's KaeilOS distribution will join the OpenEmbedded project.
- 2009-02-10: OE has a new Logo -- Many thanks to Bug Labs who funded the logo development, and Mateo Zlatar for designing the logo.