Revision as of 16:48, 10 January 2010 by Laibsch
GMIT GmbH Novalisstrasse 10 10115 Berlin Germany
time: Oct 6th - Oct 10th
- arrivals / coding sprint: Oct 6th - Oct 7th
- technical discussions / presentations: Oct 8th - Oct 9th
- departures / coding sprint: Oct 10th
List of people
- Holger 'zecke' Freyther
- Rolf 'Laibsch' Leggewie
- Richard Purdie [Oct 7 - Oct 10] - Honigmond RH - Flight arrives 19:30
- PHilipp Zabel * Rodrigo Vivi [Oct 5 - Oct 10] - Honigmond RH - Flight arrives 12:45
- Gerwin van der Kruis * Michael 'Mickey' Lauer [Oct 8 - Oct 10]
- Marcin 'hrw' Juszkiewicz - [Oct 6 - Oct 10] - Casa Holger - Bus arrives ~12 at Alexanderplatz - I will go to the office directly.
- Stelios S. Koroneos [Oct 7 - Oct 10] - Flight arrives 10:10
- Koen Kooi - [Oct 5 - Oct 10] - Casa Holger - Train arrives 13:18
- Henning Heinold (woglinde)
- Florian Boor [Oct 7 - Oct 10] - Flight arrives 21:10
- Graeme (XorA) Gregory [Oct 5 - Oct 11]- Honigmond RH - Flight Arrives 12:45 - Flight Leaves 13:30
- Daniel Willmann (alphaone)
- Philip Balister (Crofton) [Oct 5 - Oct 10] - Hotel * Gästehaus Berlin Mitte * - Flight arrives 10 AM
- Jonas Hurrelmann (jott) * Uli Luckas [Oct 9]
- Jan Lübbe (shoragan)
- Henryk Plötz
- please drop zecke an email if you plan to come
inks for rooms in walking distance (same street as the office)
- zecke's flat. I think I can host four of you (5-10 minutes walk to the office)
-  further away (a longer walk)
Top Level Items
- Creating a Foundation. Who is goint to prepare the paper work? zecke and florian could do that
- Should we hold a sprint? Should we do user presentations?
- Reconsider changing SCM
[09:55] Assign note taker to collect and publish minutes
[10:00] Welcome Branch
[11:00] Review of last years work
[11:30] Discuss and adjust agenda
[12:00] OE Foundation, what was done, what is needed, how to proceed and where to create it
[15:30] OpenEmbedded User Presentations
[17:30] Solutions for vendor discussion
Target Hardware issues
update-alternatives of ipkg
getting image in-between task-base and task-boot?
General strategy how to get things smaller
Features tied to boards on e.g. gumstix
How to deal with the wiki
To Be Done
- Prepare paper-work for an e.V.
- Plan one day for the general assembly of the e.V.
- Decide on the Agenda.
- Should we hold a sprint? What would be the topic? QA, Angstrom polishing, doing our first stable release, creating a GUI for BitBake/OE?
- Sprint: merge .dreambox, get llvm to build, get llvm-cross working, pycurses angstrom setup gui