OE Technical Steering Committee
The TSC consists of 5 people and will be elected by, and ultimately be answerable to, the members of the OE e.V.
Here is the working copy of the new TSC charter.
Khem Raj (khem) Koen Kooi (koen) Mark Hatle (fray) Richard Purdie (RP) Tom Rini (Tartarus)
One member stands for election every two months. Richard Purdie was most recently re-elected in June, 2011.
On a day-to-day basis the TSC will be responsible for making tactical policy decisions, resolving disputes between contributors, administering access control to the git tree, and generally promoting good development practice.
Decisions are made where necessary by majority vote. Once a decision is made by the technical steering committee, the decision should be respected as a democratic decision.
Outstanding items (sorted by occurence)
- Convert remaining recipes to new style staging
- Make the insane.bbclass mandatory, make it default to only complain
- Ongoing campaign to deprecate/remove old recipes (use common sense, allow review)
- Rename org.openembedded.dev to master
- Document revert policy on Wiki
- Document TSC issue escalation procedure
TSC list archive
- 10-Apr-2011 (face to face at ELC 2011)